Shopping cart disco is doing a challenge called “What’s in your bag”. I decided to join this one and show you what’s in my bag.
Here are the rules:
Dump out your bag (no cleaning!) and post a pic of it. Men with messenger bags, this applies to you, too. Bullet-point the contents with amusing commentary.
What’s in my bag (yes, it’s tiny):
- My wallet from the store animal (I got it when I was in the UK) with money and other stuff.
- Note pad and pen. You never know when you are going to need it.
- Victoria’s secret coupons. Yeah I do shop there and yes I have used them. I love that store. Jon does too…lol
- Key chain from coach with the house key on it. It also has a best buy rewards card on it and a grocery store card thing that I never used.
- Lip stuff to keep my lips pretty and soft.
- My cell phone.
- Stride gum. I am alwyas chewing gum. (No, I don’t smoke)
- A band-aid…I have no idea how that got in there.
- a ponytail holder.
- A comb. It’s something I always carry with me.
- Last but not least there is my purse from Coach. I love it and always use it. I have 1235123511 others purses and I always go back to that one…lol